Search

ONE HOUR PRAYER SESSION

Welcome to one hour prayers

Opening prayer

  1. Let’s appreciate God for all the activities of today
  2. Let’s ask God to forgive us our sin in Jesus name
  3. Let’s pray that God give us the grace to remain relevant to God in Jesus name


Opening songs

Jesus you are my best friend
I go de waka with you
You nor get time to play me wayo
I go de waka with you


Scripture reading
2Kings 8:6
The king Asked the woman what she wanted, and she told him.Then the king chose an officer to help her. The king said, “Give to the woman all that belongs to her. And give her all the harvest of her land from the day she left the country until now.”

Explanation

This woman is the woman who took good care of Prophet Elisha, during the war this woman left to another place. Now that the war is over, she came back but before this time another person has taken over the house and her farm. Why she was coming to see the king over the issue, Gehazi the servant of Elisha was just finished telling the king about the woman when she came and immediately, Gehazi said this is the woman I was telling you about. Her good works spoke for her.then the king asked, what do you want me to do for you.  God is still God, he is asking, what do you want as the king asked the Woman.
Learn to honour the men of God, what ever you do for the men of God, you will definitely receive the reward. Stand with God and he will give you your heart desire.
May God bless these words into our hearts in Jesus name.

PRAYER TIME
1.     Let’s pray for the grace to serve God well in Jesus name
2.     Say my father my father, help me to always do good in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
3.     Say my father my father, help to honor my pastors in Jesus name. Fire prayer in Jesus name
4.     Say my father my father, help to support my pastor in Jesus name. Fire prayer in Jesus name
5.     Say my father my father, help discover the needs of my pastor in Jesus name Fire prayer in Jesus name
6.     Say my father my father, help me be my pastor helper in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
7.     Say my father my father, bless me to bless my Pastor in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
8.     Say my father my father, let my good deed to my pastor speak for me in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
9.     Say my father my father, help me and give me the grace to love my Pastor in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
10.            Say my father my father, help me uphold my pastor in Jesus name. Fire prayer in Jesus name
11.            Say my father my father, raise up helpers to help me as I help my pastor in Jesus name, prayer
12.             Say my father my father, as the king chose an officer to help the woman, raise helper to help me in Jesus name. Fire Prayer
13.            Say my father my father, as the king said, “Give to the woman all that belongs to her. And give her all the harvest of her land from the day she left the country until now.” release unto me what belong to me since i was born in Jesus name. Fire prayer
14.            Say my father my father, any power working in my heart to fight against my pastor cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
15.            Say my father my father, any thing that will make me hate my pastor die from my life by fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
16.             Say my father my father help me and my family to enjoy my pastor in Jesus name. Fire prayer in Jesus name
17.            Say my father my father, let my pastor prayers for my family work for us in Jesus name. Fire prayer in Jesus name
18.            Say my father my father, any person or group of persons working against my pastor scatter by fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
19.             Say my father my father, let my pastor be a blessing to me and my family in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
20.            Say my father my father, any alters or persons diverting my blessings cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
21.            Say my father my father, rain your blessings upon me and my family in Jesus name. Prayer
22.            Say my father my father, bless my pastor in Jesus name. Fire prayer.
23.            Say my father, any coven and altar working against me and my pastor cash fire in Jesus name. Fire prayers.
24.            Begin to Shout Holy Ghost fire as many times against all evil alters connected to our pastor, our life and families ready?

No 1, Holy Ghost fire
No 2, Holy Ghost fire
No 3, Holy Ghost fire
No 4, Holy Ghost fire
No 5, Holy Ghost fire
No 6, Holy Ghost fire
No 7, Holy Ghost fire
No, 8 Holy Ghost fire
No 9 Holy Ghost fire
No 10 Holy Ghost fire
No 11 Holy Ghost fire
No 12 Holy Ghost fire
Begin to pray fire in Jesus name

In Jesus name we prayed

25.            Say my father my father, any alters and power governing the area I stay cash fire in Jesus name, prayers
26.            Say my father my father, any alters hindering the progress of my life and my family cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
27.            Let’s thanks God for answers to prayers in Jesus name.


Let’s say the grace in fellowship
May the grace of our lord Jesus Christ
The love of God
And the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit
Be with us now and forever in Jesus name

SURELY
Surely goodness and mercy
Shall follow us,
All the days of our life
And we shall dwell in the house of the lord
Forever and ever amen
In Jesus name