Search

One Hour Prayer Session


Welcome to one hour prayers
Opening prayer
Let’s begin to appreciate God for all the activities of the today
Let’s pray for the forgiveness of sin in Jesus name
Let’s pray that God give us the grace prayer tonight in Jesus name

Opening songs
First
Jesus is wonderful amen
Praise him Amen
He is wonderful amen
Hallelujah amen

Second song
The God that answereth by fire
Let Him be my God
God that answereth by fire
Let Him be my God

Scripture reading

Deuteronomy 3:22
Ye shall not fear them: for the Lord your God he shall fight for you

Explanation
God is still God, nobody has defeated Him and no one will be able to defeat Him. That is the God you serve.
Stand with God and he will fight for you in any battle you see yourself. Don't fight the battle alone, call God to take over the battle and you will have peace of life.
!at God bless these words into our hearts in Jesus name.

PRAYER TIME
1. Let’s pray for the grace to trust God for our battles in Jesus name
2. Say my father my father, any alters fighting me against cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
3. Say my father my father, any alters fighting against my family cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
4. Say my father my father, any alters fighting against my business cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
5. Say my father my father, any alters fighting against my carrier cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
6. Say my father my father, any alters fighting against my destiny cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
7. Say my father my father, any alters fighting against my marriage cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
8. Say my father my father, any alters fighting against my progress cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
9. Say my father my father, any alters fighting against my money cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
10. Say my father my father, any alters fighting against my health cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
11. Say my father my father, any alters fighting against my home cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
12. Say my father my father, any alters fighting against my project cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
13. Say my father my father, any alters fighting against me and my family cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
14. Say my father my father, any alters controlling our destiny cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
15. Say my father my father, any person or group of persons sitting on my progress cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
16. Say my father my father, any alters, any power and any person wishing me dead, cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
17. Say my father my father, any alters or persons diverting my blessings cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
18. We are going Shout Holy Ghost fire 10 times against all evil alters connected to our life and families ready?
No 1, Holy Ghost fire
No 2, Holy Ghost fire
No 3, Holy Ghost fire
No 4, Holy Ghost fire
No 5, Holy Ghost fire
No 6, Holy Ghost fire
No 7, Holy Ghost fire
No, 8 Holy Ghost fire
No 9 Holy Ghost fire
No 10 Holy Ghost fire
No 11 Holy Ghost fire
No 12 Holy Ghost fire
Begin to pray fire in Jesus name
In Jesus name we prayed
19. Say my father my father, any alters and power governing the area I stay cash fire in Jesus name, prayers
20. Say my father my father, any alters hindering the progress of the cash fire in the name of Jesus. Fire prayer in Jesus name
21. Let’s thanks God for answers to prayers in Jesus name.

Let’s say the grace in fellowship
May the grace of our lord Jesus Christ
The love of God
And the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit
Be with us now and forever in Jesus name

SURELY
Surely goodness and mercy
Shall follow us,
All the days of our life
And we shall dwell in the house of the lord
Forever and ever amen
In Jesus name
Thanks and God bless you all for being part of tonight prayers in Jesus name. Stay connected and Stay blessed.