Search

ELECTION PRAYER

  1. My Father my Father, every blood socking powers, Altar and shrine wanting blood during this period of election destroy by fire in Jesus name
  2. My Father my Father, any person who venting for power to destroy this nation die in Jesus name
  3. My Father my Father, any person or group of person advocating trouble during and after election die in Jesus name.
  4. My Father my Father, any person or group of person planing to ring the election for evil person to destroy this nation, o God arise and destroy them by fire in Jesus name.
  5. My Father my Father, Defend the righteous in this nation in Jesus name.
  6. My Father my Father, any politician with agenda against the church, o God arise and disappoint the person in Jesus name
  7. My Father my Father, Arise and bring sanity to Nigeria in Jesus name
  8. My Father my Father, bring peace before, during and after the election in Jesus name
  9. My Father my Father, arise and build the fallen economics of Nigeria in Jesus name